This release brings some assorted top-hitting bug fixes into the stable channel from the main development trunk.
If this looks very similar to the preview channel, you\’re correct. These were heavy hitters, so we\’re rolling out to the whole population as quickly as we can.
A preinstallation kit is available for system integrators and OEMs interested in prepackaging Windows Terminal with a Windows image. More information is available in the DISM documentation on preinstallation. Users who do not intend to preinstall Windows Terminal should continue using the msixbundle distribution.
- Resolves hang on launch for Windows Server 2022 (and similar client Windows versions) when tablet input keyboard is activated (#11312)
- Fix KeyChord constructor assertion failure during tab dragging (#11306)
- Fixes alignment of the mouse coordinates when the viewport is scrolled for all events, not just mouse button pressed event. (#11290)
- Clear selection on paste (#11286) (thanks @serd2011!)
- Fix serialisation of findMatch action to persist the direction (#11233) (thanks @ianjoneill!)
Source: Release Windows Terminal v1.10.2714.0 . microsoft/terminal . GitHub
Download from Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/wi…l/9n0dx20hk701
Add \’Open in Windows Terminal\’ expandable context menu in Windows 10
Add or Remove \’Open in Windows Terminal as administrator\’ context menu