UPDATE 12/3: New Office Insider Current Channel v2111 build 14701.20226 – Dec. 3
Version 2111 (Build 14701.20210)
- We fixed issues that refreshing the data for PivotTables can stop working when filtered values no longer exist in the data, and a subsequent query statement generated without the invalid filtered values to retry the refresh request was temporarily disabled and is now reenabled.
- We fixed an issue where certain formula results aren\’t updated after their inputs have changed.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to experience a close unexpectedly when loading personas in PowerPoint.
- We fixed an issue where manually scheduled tasks were rescheduled to earlier dates when the user opened projects that had been Saved As to a different name. Users should no longer see manually scheduled tasks rescheduled while opening these projects.
- We fixed an issue where some projects would closed unexpectedly when loading customized reports.
- We fixed an issue during protected coauthoring where a sensitivity label and encryption might be removed from a file hosted in SharePoint or OneDrive.
- Office Insiders
Latest Office Updates for Windows
Change the update channel after you enable Office 365 clients to receive updates from Configuration Manager