UPDATE 11/30: New Office Insider Beta Channel v2112 build 14725.20000 – Nov. 30
Version 2112 (Build 14718.20000)
- We fixed an issue where opening xlsm file in SpreedsheetCompare tool can cause the tool to stop responding.
- Refreshing the data for Pivot Tables can stop working when filtered values no longer exist in the data. A subsequent query statement generated without the invalid filtered values to retry the refresh request was temporarily disabled and is now reenabled.
- We fixed this regression that was a result of Mica on Windows 11 being turned on when Wincomp is off.
- We fixed an issue with the WEBSERVICE worksheet function, where Excel would stop working in rare cases when calculations are canceled by the user.
- We fixed an issue where the alignment of a previous comment changed from right to left when posting a new comment with right alignment.
- We fixed an issue in Word where content controls reverted on reopen.
- Office Insiders
Latest Office Updates for Windows
Change the update channel after you enable Office 365 clients to receive updates from Configuration Manager