UPDATE 11/17: New Office Insider Beta Channel v2112 build 14712.20000 – Nov. 17
Version 2112 (Build 14706.20000)
- We fixed an issue where the filter dropdown arrows stopped working when the sheet was zoomed in.
- We fixed an issue where newly created PivotTables could lose custom settings if the data source range was changed.
- We fixed an issue where certain formula results weren\’t updated after their inputs had changed.
- We fixed an issue with the LOGEST worksheet function, where a transient overflow error was not handled and cleared, and was incorrectly picked up for unrelated subsequent calculations.
- We fixed an issue where received emails that users sent to themselves (the same email address) rendered a blank message body.
- We fixed an issue where progress lines aren\’t being drawn correctly when a summary task is at 0% complete.
- We fixed an issue where, when tasks are rescheduled in Project, manually scheduled tasks may be scheduled earlier than they should be.
- We fixed an issue where the cursor does not appear in the reply box when inserting a new comment if any pane is open on the right side of the document.
- We fixed an issue where explanations for TrialNotificationBarDismissed, DateHigh, and DateLow DWORDS were removed.
- Office Insiders
Latest Office Updates for Windows
Change the update channel after you enable Office 365 clients to receive updates from Configuration Manager