UPDATE 11/2: New Office Insider Beta Channel v2111 build 14630.20002 – Nov. 2
Version 2111 (Build 14623.20002)
- We fixed an issue where importing a query, then selecting a range in the new worksheet and loading from that range, would cause the query editor to open with the wrong table name.
- We fixed an issue causing rendering errors when teleporting great distances in the grid (such as when using Ctrl + arrow key).
- We fixed an issue where the wrong end date for an all-day event was appearing in Calendar view.
- We fixed an issue where the Windows Explorer would close unexpectedly when doing a File – Send-To Mail recipient.
- We fixed an issue where a printout would be cut off (data loss) when the user changed a document in portrait orientation from a bigger paper size to a smaller paper size.
- We fixed an issue so the app will no longer prompt for a password to modify it if the user explicitly opens the file in read-only mode.
- We fixed an issue that caused auto-scroll mode to not function.
- We fixed an issue with co-authoring mode where a revision might not be saved.
- We fixed an issue where a graphic could be missing in certain documents.
- We fixed an issue where certain font styles were not being mapped appropriately when pasting text as "Keep text only."
- We fixed an issue where a mail-merge formatted document couldn\’t be saved in .doc format.
- We fixed an issue where the PowerPoint app would stop responding and the error message "ERROR_TOO_MANY_FILES" would appear.
- We fixed an issue so that Eyedropper functionality is enabled in documents opened with limited permissions.
- We fixed an issue in which animated GIFs cropped to a non-rectangular shape would not animate in PowerPoints Slide Show presentation mode.
- We added an option to the Record Slide Show dialog to remove the prompt to Export to Video on closing.
- Office Insiders
Latest Office Updates for Windows
Change the update channel after you enable Office 365 clients to receive updates from Configuration Manager