This update installs the PC Health Check application onto Windows 10,version 2004 and later devices. However, we will not install PC Health Check on Windows 11 devices. PC Health Check includes diagnostics to monitor device health and troubleshooting to improve performance, all from the convenience of a single dashboard.
Key features include:
- Windows 11 eligibility: Provides a comprehensive eligibility check based on the minimum system requirements for Windows 11.
- Backup and sync: Sign in or create a Microsoft account to sync device preferences across devices and set up Microsoft OneDrive to protect your files.
- Windows Update: Keep your device secure by always running the latest version of Windows 10.
- Battery capacity: View the battery capacity relative to the original for devices that use a single or multiple batteries.
- Storage capacity: View the storage usage for the main drive that contains files, apps, and Windows.
- Startup time: Manage startup programs to improve startup time.
- Tips on PC health: Provides additional tips to improve overall PC health and performance.
Important By default, when you open the PC Health Check application, it will automatically install important application updates when they become available. PC Health Check users will not be able to turn off automatic updates.
You can uninstall PC Health Check by going to Apps > Apps & Features > App list (Windows PC Health Check) > Uninstall.
Known issues in this update
Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.
How to get this update
Important You must restart your device after you install these required updates.
Install this update
Release ChannelAvailableNext StepWindows Update and Microsoft UpdateYesNone. This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update.
If you don\’t receive this automatically, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. In the Optional updates available area, youll find the link to download and install the update.Windows Update for BusinessNoNone. This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update in accordance with configured policies.Microsoft Update CatalogNoTo get the standalone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)NoThis update will automatically sync with WSUS if you configure Products and Classifications as follows:
Product: Windows 10, version 1903 and later
Classification: Security Updates
See also: See if PC meets Requirements for Windows 11 with PC Health Check app | Windows 11 Forum